2024 US Nats Womens SP - Qs Will Roll

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
Shame about the jumps for Wren. Not certain what to say about her “all the shinies” dress. I hope her free is better jump-wise. Once she loosened up, the footwork became fun to watch.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I don't understand how they can call her a memorable skater. Like... her name is memorable but I won't remember her in 15-20 years like I remember Beatrisa Liang...

slicekw

Did they even show Brooke? I just saw half of L Wang. And a lot of "Coverage will begin shortly"
That happened to me as well, but it sounds like you’re further behind. Brooke was the 3rd skater, we’re on the 5th now, I think (6:52 central)

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Alex's costume is a literal interpretation of her music, lol.

But I'm okay with this because it's gorgeous.

Allen

Glad to be back!
I feel like Alex's program would be so much better if she'd used the original version of Black & Gold.

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
I don't get Ashley and Adam's love for Wren's performance level. Good moments, but inconsistent energy and off on a few elements.
I think they were just filling time while the judges nitpicked.

I mean, nice moments yes but she's no Taljegard, right?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Going to tell us what that 0 element means? I mean they're telling everything else. Or talk about how hard it is to add that missed combo jump later in the program unless you practice doing exactly that.

Chris lives in Michigan. Couldn't he have driven down to Columbus? I'd chip in for gas money,

slicekw

The As are on their first time doing commentary, yes?
They sound like they’re really feeling pressure to speak and fill the airwaves. I’m hoping they can relax a bit.
It’s like they’ve done so damn much homework and they are trying to give us all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information