They Laughed, They Cried: Memorable Moments in the Kiss and Cry 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Going through this thread and also uploading some memorable reactions from last night...

I've tried to upload Kao Miura's reaction, but YT keeps flagging it for a worldwide copyright violation. :( I'm not sure what the deal is with that, but if someone else wants to try and snag it and upload it, that would be great!

It's working for me here in "Chile." 🇨🇱

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?

It's working for me here in "Chile." 🇨🇱
Oh, they work just fine when we use VPNs and visit from Latin America or parts of Asia. But, I suspect that being including them in any video montage will get the video blocked by YT.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
Thank you, @Karen-W , for the rumble vids. Nearly every YT vid was flagged for copyright, private video, or me not being from Zimbabwe.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Voting is now open in the 4 Semi-Final Rounds! The Semi-Final polls are open for 1 week. The top 2 from each Semi-Final will make the Final, plus 2 Wildcards (@Vagabond and I will have final say in how those are determined, lol). We'll be awarding 🥇🥈🥉at the conclusion of the Final.

We apologize that not every nomination made it to the Semi-Finals - we had multiple nominations for some skaters/teams, so we picked the best reaction from each.

Semi-Final 1
Semi-Final 2
Semi-Final 3
Semi-Final 4

Vagabond

Current Leaders:

Votes Skater(s)
15 Aymoz
14 Rossi
12 Baram/Tioumentsev
11 Andrews
10 Broussard, Glenn, Repond