Practice reports & live practice cams!

honey

I don't understand the comments about his FD shirt. That style is what Heathcliff wears in any movie I have seen.
Well I just think it’s very shiny and too much volume in the sleeves. I would not have picked shiny silky material and I would have stopped at 50% of the volume that it currently has. But to each his own.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Well I just think it’s very shiny and too much volume in the sleeves. I would not have picked shiny silky material and I would have stopped at 50% of the volume that it currently has. But to each his own.
But my point is the style and the billowy sleeves are very accurate to the actual style of dress at the time. That it's in champagne pink and matches her dress is just basic ice dance :D
Of course to each his own when it comes to taste but Heathcliff would never wear Pauls RD shirt :p

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I’m gonna have to say Piper is the best dressed this season all around

I would not have expected that to have been Kaitlyn weavers voice commentating. I would have thought it different

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I love it too! This might be one of the best RDs they've ever had.
I have to admit I was really disappointed when they announced their music choices but they did a good job editing those pieces together and creating a cohesive RD, something a lot of teams are struggling with this year.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I’m gonna have to say Piper is the best dressed this season all around

I would not have expected that to have been Kaitlyn weavers voice commentating. I would have thought it different
It's also Kirsten MT and I thought she spoke more than Kaitlyn during their run through so maybe you are mistaking the two?

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

It's also Kirsten MT and I thought she spoke more than Kaitlyn during their run through so maybe you are mistaking the two?

well, at the end, it sounded like Kirsten was saying that Kaitlyn would be back at the top of the hour as Would she

OK, who asked the question about the benefit of start orders, and who answered it? I thought it was Kaitlyn, answering that, whoever’s voice that is, I would not have expected to be there either one of them. It was interesting.

honey

But my point is the style and the billowy sleeves are very accurate to the actual style of dress at the time. That it's in champagne pink and matches her dress is just basic ice dance :D
Of course to each his own when it comes to taste but Heathcliff would never wear Pauls RD shirt :p
And this is an aesthetic sport at the end of the day. Something can be accurate to a time period and still not be a good choice to wear. But if he likes it and no judges are giving negative feedback about it, then it really doesn’t matter.

Tinycities

I think his shirt is beautiful when he’s standing still but in motion he looks like the marshmallow man from ghostbusters.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
And this is an aesthetic sport at the end of the day. Something can be accurate to a time period and still not be a good choice to wear. But if he likes it and no judges are giving negative feedback about it, then it really doesn’t matter.
Indeed! And their FD costumes are very aesthetically pleasing :D ;)

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Oh my goodness, Anastasia and Hektor for world champions, I’m so glad they are doing this short program again. This piece of music sets them apart, their speed, the way they move, if the judges don’t award them what they should be awarded, I’m gonna fly to Canada from Germany and put the correct medals around their neck.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sylvia

TBD
Very nice & big 3A by Liam Kapeikis from a spread eagle entry (the only SP jump pass he attempted in his run through).

ETA:

Wesley Chiu landed a good 4T+3T to open his SP run through and stepped/fell out of his 3A.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Kazuki landed a 4T+3T and 4S (off screen) near the end of practice.

Junhwan Cha landed his opening 4S in his SP run through and 3A at the end.

Kevin Reynolds predicts the top 3 men as Miura, Cha & Rizzo.

kwanette

Fetalized since 1998
Kazuki landed a 4T+3T and 4S (off screen) near the end of practice.

Junhwan Cha landed his opening 4S in his SP run through and 3A at the end.

Kevin Reynolds predicts the top 3 men as Miura, Cha & Rizzo.
I am going w Adam Rippon and Jackie Wong!

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
The practice stream is live now - Kevin and Kaetlyn are finding it early for getting their words together (7:30 a.m. in Vancouver) :)

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

my husband looks so great in practice, just now, and I love his and Anastasia‘s outfits,. I hope his arm and hand are OK. I would love to nurse him.

Oh my gosh that opening jump sequence I just love.

skatingguy

decently
What’s this? I hear my husband Matteo recently got married? I don’t think so.
I guess you better keep tighter control over your harem.

Or maybe.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Is there any way to make that embedded photo smaller, @skatingguy? ;) Guarise and Carolina Moscheni's wedding was on Dec. 31, 2022 (lots of lovely photos were posted in the Weddings & Engagements thread in the Trash Can).

Sylvia

TBD
Kao Miura's FS run through: 3A+1Eu+3S, 4T+3T fell & was slow to get up, then resumed, landing 3A with a lot of distance... 4T with speed/flow out ...2A?, 3F.

ETA:

Kazuki Tomono's run through included 4T (turnout)+2T, marked 2nd 4T & 4S, ? 3A+1Eu+3S, 3F+2A, 3A. I like this quieter, gentle piece of piano music for him.

Junhwan Cha started and ended with good jumps in his partial run through: 4S & 3A+2A.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information