2024 US Nats Men FS: Succession would be The Impossible Dream but Silver is Up For Grabs

Allen

Glad to be back!
I was watching an NCAA gymnastics meet between Kent State and West Virginia before this and they did Lift Every Voice and Sing and then the National Anthem. I'd never seen that before, but I enjoyed it.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Sound's going to be wonderful for this comp if that glitch is any indication. 😢

Btw, did anyone message NBC that their two broadcast teams were sitting too close together yesterday? Hopefully, that is fixed for today's broadcast.

Allen

Glad to be back!
I hate to be critical, but this version of the national anthem reminded me of Martina Navratilova's wife trying to sing opera for her at a cancer benefit on the Real Housewives of Miami.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
I somehow thought the Men would start earlier and signed up for a Zoom seminar that begins at 4 p.m. I think I'll be watching NBC with the sound on mute; it is set to record so I can rewind and rewatch later :)

P.S. I read that Jason will be skating to the Symphony Orchestra live in the exhibition.

Last edited:

skatingguy

decently
I somehow thought the Men would start at 2 p.m. and signed up for a Zoom seminar that begins at 4 p.m. I think I'll be watching NBC with the sound on mute; it is set to record so I can rewind and rewatch later :)

P.S. I read that Jason will be skating to the Symphony Orchestra live int he exhibition tomorrow.
Seriously people, clear your schedules with the board before booking appointments so we can help you avoid these mistakes. :p

Carolla5501

May I suggest the use of the mute button until the program actually begins.

That limits exposure to all the words.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
The Gala is Monday?? (It's not on the Schedule on the event website that I could find.)

ETA nevermind, I found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information