2024 Academy Awards (Oscars) Red Carpet & Ceremony

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Best Visual Effects: "Godzilla Minus One"
I remember seeing how excited they were to get nominated so I'm thrilled they won. I haven't seen the movie but I love this for them regardless.

Mozart

I've got 99 problems but a colon ain't 1
Glad Zone of Onterest won best international film. It still lives in my head many weeks after seeing it.

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Best Cinematography: "Oppenheimer"
I really love that he started off his speech encouraging more people to shoot on film. I switched back to taking pictures on film and I really do enjoy it more.
Best Live Action Short: "The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar"
I'm too big of a Wes Anderson fan to have not watched that yet and somehow I have still not watched it.

peibeck

Simply looking
Not necessarily. It depends on the metal it's made of- some are quite light. And distributed over the body takes a lot of weight off the shoulders. :sekret:

Interesting. I'm only familiar with middle ages chain mail, like knights would wear, and it's extremely heavy. 🤷‍♂️

skatingguy

decently
Incels have recently been posting about Zendaya not being white hot enough to be in Dune 2 and I think some optometrists could make a lot of money fixing eyeballs.
Just so we're all on the same page about what we're talking about here in terms of how hot Zendaya is. I could have picked any of the outfits she's worn for the Dune 2 premieres, or her red carpet looks this season.

Zendaya2-gty-ml-240226.jpg_1708962388428_hpEmbed_1x1.jpg

Allskate

"I'm Just Ken" was so much fun! Highlight of the show for me so far. I seriously want this song to win the Oscar. I love that all those guys joined Ryan on stage and that he gave Greta and Margot a moment.

Ryan Gosiling reportedly was initially very reluctant to do Barbie. I'll bet he's very glad he changed his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information