Survivor S46

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
Would really like Charlie or Kenzie to win, as they've been my favorites throughout the whole show.
This is where I am and it would be refreshing to have a winner that was pretty much always kind, upbeat and not a whiner. If nothing else Kenzie has the Sia prize in the bag.

Jenny

From the Bloc
I like Kenzie, and she could easily make a case for outlasting, but not for outplaying or outwitting. Charlie has a much better case IMO as he's been a great all round player without being a jerk about it.

Maria I think lost a lot with her choices on the reward, and then openly turning on her greatest ally. We know Charlie was doing the same thing but couldn't thanks to her immunity win, but his conversations have been a lot more subtle on the point. Maria also made a misstep in deciding to switch from Charlie to Q - it would have been a great idea if he wasn't so erratic and hadn't messed up other people's games.

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
Kenzie did win one immunity, when they were split into teams, so that could go to "outplay". But I think her social game could benefit her in the outplay section as well. Outwit? Probably not, although the Tiffany blindside was initially her idea.

Charlie, I think this week showed that he has made better sub-alliances than Maria has. Maria needs to win out immunity to the end to last, and I don't think Charlie needs to do the same.

screech

I think that Kenzie is also the one who has best integrated herself with other tribes. Since Q's insanity at that one tribal council, she easily detached herself from him and Tiff, and formed bonds with the others. Also, her being the one to help Ben through his panic attacks will really be a notch for her social game, and I think that if she's final 3 and he's on the jury at the end, Ben will definitely vote for her to win because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information